Some articles by Tersia:-
082 828 0505 : firstname.lastname@example.org
* DipCABT (COAPE) OCN UK
* Certified TTouch Practitioner
* Certified Superpup Instructor
* Involved with training since 1998.
* Registered Social Worker
In order to stay abreast of new developments in the canine industry, I regularily attend behaviour & training courses and have received further qualifications with Technikon Pretoria, Canine Culture, Thinking Pets etc.
Method of Training
Clicker training, Lure and Reward. Modern,
Humane Scientific methods used
Saturdays and Sundays.
* Saturday afternoons - Parkwood
* Sunday mornings - Oaklands
* Week classes available in Highlands North
Duration of Course: Puppy: 6 weeks
App Number of pups in class: 6 - 8
Age of pups in class: Up to 18-20 weeks
Proof Inoculation Required ; Prior Booking Required
About Our School
Dogs to Heal believe that the relationship between dog and person can be healing to both. It is about respect and understanding – NEVER about fear or pain.
Other Services Offered:
* Classes for older dogs
* Sessions for ‘difficult dogs’
* Individual training offered at your home
* Behaviour conselling sessions offered at your home.