Get your pup off to a wonderful start with Raw Love Pet Food. All free-range proteins, no grains, no preservatives. We get the veggies, fruit & supplements from the same shops & farms where we buy our own supplies, including health shops and organic outlets. There are so many benefits to feeding your pups & dogs a diet of fresh, raw food – most important being a healthy immune system. A raw diet also assists with multiple health challenges, including allergies, dry & itchy skin, digestive problems, obesity, constipation and many more – plus it is what dogs were designed to eat. Registered with Dept of Health. Available in Gauteng, Cape Town & Surrounds and KZN. Do have a look at our website at www.rawlovepets.co.za and contact us if you have any questions.
Centurion - Midrand - Lyttleton Manor - Pretoria East
To find out about classes offered by Paws-itive Paws-abilities for dogs over 4 months, follow this link
083 566 7009 : email@example.com
* 2006 Qualified as an Canine Behaviourist
* 2006 – 2012 Presenting Puppy Socialization Courses since 2006
* 2007 Attended a six week Clicker Training Course through Animal Connections
* 2007 Received a Certificate through ThinkingPets as an Advanced Puppy and Adult Dog Training Instructor.
* 2008 Qualified as an Animal Hydro Therapist in the UK
* 2009 I have my own Animal Hydrotherapy and Rehabilitation Practice since March 2009.
* 2010 Qualified as a Tellington TTouch Practitioner
* 2012 Started to present Social Agility Classes
Method of Training
Clicker Training (Positive Reinforcement)
Saturday, Monday, Tuesday
Saturday Mornings, Monday and Tuesday Evenings
Duration of Course: 6 weeks
App Number of pups in class: 6 - 12
Age of pups in class:
Puppy 1: 8 – 16 weeks
Puppy 2: 16 weeks and older
Proof Inoculation Required ; Prior Booking Required
About Our School
My facilities are situated on a Small Holding in the heart of Centurion. I have a 500m² Dog Training Arena completely secure. I have a confidence course witch consist of various obstacles such as a teeter-totter, dog-walk, cavaletti’s,
steps, labyrinth, different surfaces to walk on, balance boards etc. I also have a range of therapeutic equipment to help with specific gait and postural in-balances. I also have a full range of agility equipment.
I also have a small shop where clients can purchase harnesses, leads, body wraps, various toys and dog/cat accessories, specialised equipment for rehabilitation patients and a few nice to have’s...
Lastly, I’m also recognised through ThinkingPets as one of their training schools for student wanting to qualify as instructors.
Other Services Offered
* Puppy Socialization Courses
* Adult Training
* Behaviour Consultations
* Social Agility Classes
* Clicker Training
* Tellington TTouch
* Animal Hydrotherapy and Rehabilitation
* Puppy Aqua Classes
* Weight Loss and Fitness Programmes
* Endurance Training
* Adult Social Classes
* Agility for both Puppies and Adult Dogs
* Assessment School
* Kennels (Mainly for Rehabilitation Animals and Animals with Disabilities