- Your Logo (1920 x 750)will be presented on ALL 58 Breeds. See sample https://www.friendsofthedog.co.za/alaskan-malamute-compatibility.html
- Your Logo and an Infomercial featuring on 15 articles of your choice as per the sample below. When loaded these articles will appear on Facebook, the Website and also the Home page as per sample .http://www.friendsofthedog.co.za/sample-sponsorship-article.html
- Free Classified Sponsorship for your products, for up to 5 different Categories. https://www.friendsofthedog.co.za/raw-pet-food-classified.html
- R2200 per month for a 12 month period
- We promote your sponsorship on our Facebook page at least once a month and advice you when a new article is put up.
BREED COMPATIBILITY MATCH GUIDE
Will Fido get along with Lassie ?
Click on the breed name to find out !
After much research and debate we have taken the 58 most popular breeds in South Africa and created a guideline as to the best and worst choices for adding an additional dog to your family. We hope that you find it helpful!
Points to bear in mind!
- If your existing dog is not well socialized introducing a new dog will not be easy.
- Your existing dog and new addition should be sterilized. To have one or both dogs intact, is more likely to lead to reactive behaviour.
- Never get two pups from same litter, or close together in age. the pups will tend to bond more with one another than family - one pup will be more forceful, resulting the the other pup never growing to full potential - as they bond together so much, problems can result if dogs separated.
- All introductions to new addition should be done on neutral territory and before you make the final commitment to purchasing a new dog. Prevention is better than cure.
- With cross breeds, look at each breed.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LIST IS MEANT TO BE A GUIDELINE ONLY AS EACH DOG IS UNIQUE AND BREED IS ONLY ONE INDICATOR OF TEMPERAMENT WITH MANY OTHER FACTORS PLAYING A ROLE. IT IS BASED ON OUR EXPERIENCE AND RESEARCH AND IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE. FOR ANY COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS OR ADDITIONS PLEASE CONTACT US.
BEST OPTION :Male & Female 2nd BEST OPTION :Male & Male WORST OPTION : Two Females