Tania van der Mescht
083 731 4497
Facebook : Wiggle Waggle Puppy School
* Level 4 Thinking Pets Instructor which includes:
* Puppy Socialization* Basic Obedience and Basic Agility Training
Method of Training
Only Positive reinforcement; Lure & Reward training
* Puppy Class: 11:30;
* Junior / Adult (non reactive dogs): 10:00;
* Reactive/problem dogs: As arranged
* Training days and times may vary
Duration of Course: Puppy class 6 weeks; Junior/Adult: Monthly course and “Just for fun”: as arranged and private lessons: as arranged
App Number of pups in class: Puppy Class: Between 4 – 6; Junior/Adult : 2
Age of pups in class: Puppy class: 8 – 16 weeks; Junior / Adult: 16 weeks and older
Proof Inoculation Required : Prior Booking Required
About Our School
Wiggle Waggle Puppy School offers puppy classes and obedience training for your four legged "best friend". The classes are structured in such a way that the owners as well as the puppies have fun whilst learning.
Through Training Excellence, our clients are given the most up to date information available as we as Confi-puppy instructors attend ongoing training and seminars.
Our training methods are based solely on positive training which includes treats and clicker training
Other Services Offered
* Private lessons for home training can be scheduled if required
* Swimming lessons can be scheduled.
* Basic obedience training
* Assistance with basic behavioural problems
* “Just for fun” play date classes
This article is copyrighted and remains the property of the author. Individuals are welcome to print or copy same for their own use in furthering their knowledge of dogs. However, no reproductions or alterations/variations are allowed without the express written consent of the author.