Vet Nutrition Advice
There is such a multitude of choices available today with regard to dog food, as well as a lot of advice given on the internet, that it becomes difficult to both know whose advice to follow or which brand of food to buy. To assist you with this, we now have your very own nutrition expert, Doc Ilario.
Some of the questions that are asked are:-
* Can a cheaper food provide all my dogs needs?
* Do I need to add vitamins to my dog's food?
* Are the amounts recommended correct?
* Should I add vitamins to the food?
* Will my dog get bored with the same food?
* How often a day should I feed?
* Should I feed wet or dry food?
* Can I add in leftovers?
* Should bones be given to my dog?
* If bones given, should they be cooked?
* Should bones be sterilized?
* What do I do with an overweight dog?
Doc Ilario will be able to answer these questions and any other questions relating to nutrition.
This article is copyrighted and remains the property of the author. Individuals are welcome to print or copy same for their own use in furthering their knowledge of dogs. However, no reproductions or alterations/variations are allowed without the express written consent of the author.